National Coach Network and SMC Coach Hire are set to hold a bake sale today to raise money for the British Red Cross Ukraine appeal.
Sister companies National Coach Network and SMC Coach Hire are holding a bake sale today in hopes of raising money for the British Red Cross Ukraine appeal. Everyone has clubbed together to make a host of delicious treats for the surrounding offices to buy.
This fantastic charity has already distributed over 30,000 food and hygiene parcels and provided food, warm clothes, and other aid to around 8,000 people sheltering in metro stations.
First aid training has also been delivered to over 2,000 people taking cover in metro stations and bomb shelters, so they have the skills to treat their loved ones if needed.
What your donations could provide:
- £10 could provide a hygiene kit to a family of five, giving them supplies to stay healthy for a month.
- £20 could provide five blankets to families taking shelter.
- £33 could provide 40 chlorine tablets to ensure that families have access to clean, safe water.
- £100 could provide sleeping mats for 66 people who have been forced from their homes.
- £210 could provide a fully equipped first aid kit, including supplies, to a first aider treating those wounded.
All proceeds (100%) are being donated to British Red Cross Ukraine appeal.
If you would like to help support the people of Ukraine, please donate through the official donation page: https://donate.redcross.org.uk/appeal/ukraine-crisis-appeal
Special thanks to our team for organising this amazing fundraiser and to the British Red Cross for all the work they have done so far.