Rail staff have declared a fresh wave of strikes scheduled from Saturday 2nd December 2023 until Friday 8th December 2023. This move is part of an ongoing disagreement concerning salary adjustments and working conditions.
Here’s a full list of services affected by the strikes and when:
- Saturday 2nd December: East Midlands Railway and LNER
- Sunday 3rd December: Avanti West Coast, Chiltern Railways, Great Northern, London Northwestern Railway, Thameslink and West Midlands Railway
- Tuesday 5th December: c2c and Greater Anglia (including Stansted Express)
- Wednesday 6th December: Gatwick Express, South Western Railway (including Island Line), Southeastern and Southern
- Thursday 7th December: CrossCountry, Great Western Railway and Heathrow Express
- Friday 8th December: Northern and TransPennine Express
Don’t let rail strikes change your plans this December
Opt for a reliable method of transport this December by booking a coach or minibus. This not only ensures that you don’t get caught up in the chaos of cancelled trains, but you’ll also be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Smooth and hassle-free transport
- Door-to-door service
- Plenty of storage space
- Travel in comfort and style
- Decide your own pick-up and drop-off points
Whether you were relying on trains to get to a work Christmas party or to meet up with friends, SMC Coach Hire is here to help keep your plans intact. With reliable services and a commitment to hassle-free travel, we’ve got your back this December.
Enquire HERE to get your personalised quote.
Find out more about our range of vehicles on offer HERE.